1. What are the benefits of using stainless steel food container?
2. What is the difference between Stenlock and Greenkeeps brand?
3. Why is the stainless steel food container expensive?
4.. When you put hot food on the container, is the surface hot?
5. Using Stenlock and Greenkeeps as lunch container, why do we still have to place inside an insulated lunch bag?
6. Can Stemlock and Greenkeeps keep food warm or keep food cold? For how many hours?
7. Is it recommended to hand wash or dish wash?
8. Why is it advised to place some of the food in an airtight container?
9. What are the meaning of the labels found in the container?
10. Can the Stenlock and Greenkeeps be personalized?
11. Can you create artwork on your food container?
12. What are the fruits and vegetables that are sensitive to moisture that needs to be stored in airtight containers?
Read the answers here